It has been something of a banner week for me. Since last Monday I have finished off the projects for the Magic of Mohair Competion. I photographed the projects on the next Saturday and edited and sent off the pictures and papers on the Sunday – not without a few issues involving the scanner on my printer, the computer and e-mail system – I was a little frazzled on Sunday!
In between the finishing of the projects and the weekend I knit one beaded glove, and strung the beads for the other. At the same time as knitting the glove I got the pattern started and a couple of charts done for the “Wisteria Cuff” pattern – pattern for beaded cuffed socks or gloves. Then I knitted a beaded beret as the first sample for the spring class and pattern that I am planning and then I actually fixed my son’s sweater! All in the space of a week! I am not usually quite that organized.
I hope that my next week goes just as well!