It has been a busy few days! Forget Status Quo, life just got more interesting!!
I released the first section of the Dark of the Morning KAL – it has been a huge success. Much bigger, with more interest than I ever expected. Here are some stats:
- 192 knitters in the Ravelry Group
- over 400 downloads of the first section of the pattern
- and some people have already finished the first section – Gulp!! I had better get the next chart finished!!
- And I had over 200 blog hits on the release date – Jan 29th
- Loani Prior is releasing a new Tea-Cozy book – How Tea-Cosies Changed the World
- I discovered some absolutely gorgeous tea-cozies by a designer I had never seen before. Her name is Jenny Whitehead and her Character Cozies are fabulous!
- Tea-cozies seem to be causing quite a buzz!
- Vogue Knitting on Facebook was looking for some pictures of Tea-Cozies and being the volunteer type – I volunteered a link to my Tea-Cozy page on the blog! LOL!!
- Vogue Knitting very kindly linked me up and created even more hits on the blog, I have made a few new friends and heard lots of wonderful comments about the cozies!
As a result of these two events coinciding I have spent a lot of time playing around on Ravelry and Facebook!
The Retreat Handout is almost done – tomorrow am I should have the bulk of the writing done and just need to add pictures and graphs! It is only a little over a week away – I am getting so excited!